BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Sunday, 3 June 2012

London shows...part two.

3/6/12

We headed off to Kensington Gardens today to see The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe. After The Wizard of Oz last night I was sure this would be an anti climax. I was thinking this would be a little play based on the story which Paige loved as a kid. I couldn't have been more wrong.

It was unbelievable. We were again blown away by the production standards of the show put on by the threesixty company. It was presented in a tent in the round and images were projected on the interior of the tent creating a huge impact. The cast were exceptional. Aslam was played by three separate people all playing or holding different parts of his body, with a fourth for the voice. When he came on stage he had a presence that was almost intimidating and actually gave me shivers. The show was very dark in parts and definitely wasn't a kids show.

 The programme cover from the show.

We all walked out saying how awesome the show was and how fortunate we were to have two outstanding experiences in two days.

Last time we were here I enjoyed the experience of meeting a man who fed the squirrels in Kensington Gardens. Some of you will remember the photo of me feeding a squirrel a nut. As we left the show I was talking to Paige about this so we went to the spot we went to last time. Unfortunately the old guy wasn't there, (I hope he is OK) but the squirrels were. So here's a second generation photo of a Mykolajenko feeding a squirrel in Kensington gardens, London.

Another Mykolajenko feeding the Kensington Gardens squirrels.

We finished of the day with a little bit of...shopping. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe, but the girls needed some more clothes.  Sometimes I wish I was a squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha, such a buzz reading your bloggs. what a relief from brown cardboard boxes. lol

    ReplyDelete