BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Thursday 22 November 2012


Admin and logistics time.

18/11//12

I had a very quiet day today and partly recovered from last night's party. Contrary to popular belief I went back to bed in the afternoon because I was cold, not because I was hungover. That is all.


Close up phone photo of Nick and I taken at about 5 am on the bus on the way home last night. (This morning) We think that's a bus ticket in my mouth, but don't really know.

19/11/12

Juliet, Suzanne, and I spent most of the day packing up Paul's home office to complete his move to the new unit. If you've ever worked from home you know how much stuff you accumulate. It's a big job to pack it up and move it all, especially while you are still operating a business at the same time.

With a bit of luck we will be able to have dinner in the dining room by the end of the week. Paul has been using the dining room as an office for ages so it's been a while since it's seen a dinner party. That's our goal for the week.

Tomorrow the serious preparation and planning for the next leg of the trip starts...I hope. 

It's a real problem here that there is always something to see or do. We've just been invited to go to a body painting get together in Wales this weekend. It sounds like a lot of fun, and a friend has just bought some property there so we can go and have a look, but every time we do this it's another week before we head off to Europe. There is just too much fun to be had in one lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment