BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Corfu Greece.

Hey mister, do you want to buy a copy watch?

18/9/12

I made an early start and caught the bus into Corfu where I was confronted by a million tourist shops selling trinkets and beads. I looked as hard as I could, but I couldn't find a single thing that I wanted to buy. I snapped off a few photos and decided lunch on the ship was a good idea.



 Corfu's castle.

 There were lots of little back alleys and lanes here.
These are the the best places to explore.

Rexy's restaurant. And he didn't even tell me.

Than night back on board we had a Mediterranean pool party. There was lots of silly shenanigans and it ended up with a spot of line dancing. Obviously some people are more coordinated than others. 

 Kev, Annie, and Suzanne busting their best line dancing moves on deck...

...and doing their best to stand up.

Tomorrow is a visit to Katakolon, the port close to Athens. Time for some real sight seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment