BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Naples, Italy. 
Will it be romantic in Naples?

14/9/12

After and interesting night with the ship doing a little dance across the Mediterranean, we docked in Naples.



Dog walker in Naples. Look closely and you'll see half the dogs aren't even on leads.

Typical Naples side street.

Suzanne and I had a bit of a wander around for awhile then we found an Internet cafe and Suzanne called her mum and dad. It was heaps cheaper than our mobiles. After a couple of hours we decided it was time to head back to the ship and relax. We caught up with everyone around the pool for some lunch and a few drinks.

 Annie shows how much she loves me.


Annie and my beautiful sister Lily.


 Kev and I share a laugh. Well, I share a laugh and Kev thinks what the hell is he on about?


 Lily and Ron chillin'.

Me and my big sis. She's thinking "I'm sure he's adopted."

We enjoyed another beautiful sunset from guess where?
Yes, the crow's nest.

After a bit of silliness we all hit the dining room and devoured more food. Like we all needed more food. Not! It actually turned out to be a fun day.

Next stop we go back to the starting point, Civitavecchia near Rome, half way point of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment