BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Saturday 8 December 2012

More sleep.


7/12/12

I woke this morning and looked outside to see snow floating down past our hotel window. I quietly said "Suzanne, it's eight thirty. Time to get up." Suzanne said "My body is tired and needs to sleep." Then rolled over and went back to sleep. Oh well, it was worth a try.


I spent a few hours catching up on email, downloading photos, and writing the blog. I also checked out a heap of hotels on the net in Luxembourg and routes to get there. It's only about 225 kilometres, but if it's snowing it could take a while and may require a couple of stops along the way. I think we might leave tomorrow morning.

We did a little shopping for  supplies and for dinner in our room tonight.

It should be an early start tomorrow morning. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment