BMW R1200GSA vs Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX

Monday 12 November 2012


Ronnie Wood was in my lounge room last night. No, really, he was. Really.

9/11/12

Wow, what a night I had last night. Ronnie Wood was in my lounge room!

I found a fantastic web radio station and listened to Ronnie Wood (For all you youngsters, he's from a little, unknown band called the Rolling Stones. I think they could make it big one day). Oh yeah! What a great show. He plays great rock music. No doof doof here.



I hope the low, grumpy, common, unrefined, complaining, letter writing, noise Nazi, inhospitable, intolerant, dictatorial, small minded, indignant, abrupt, graceless, tasteless, boorish, ill mannered, anti social, irate, narrow minded, contemptuous, hostile, pain in the a**e, unbending, music hating neighbours like Rock n Roll. LOUD! Now, where's my thesaurus? Yes we've had a run in, and I'm guessing it won't be the last. They are bloody lucky I don't live here permanently! Did I mention that the owners of the home I'm staying in are out, and Jack and I are having fun. 

This station plays great music. Check it out -http://player.absoluteradio.co.uk/core/radioplayer/ac/

Ronnie Woods is only on Friday nights, but the station plays great music anyway. (Sorry Blackers, please forgive me.) At 2am I decided that after a little too much JD it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment